Running Mac Moi V3 from USB drive

Next
Hello, I was successfully able to run Moi V3 from a USB drive. I discovered that it runs a bit faster from a USB 3.0 drive than from USB 2.0. I also discovered that when I activate Max's external scripts feature it shows duplicate scripts (please see attached) any ideas on how to remove the duplicate?. Everything works beautifully :) however, I am curious as to whether anyone has any thoughts/tips on how optimize and use this set up more efficiently.
Thanks in advance.
Image Attachments:
Size: 101.2 KB, Downloaded: 32 times, Dimensions: 574x893px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7518.2 In reply to 7518.1 
Hi phlatt5th, I'm glad you are running it successfully!

Sorry I don't know anything about duplicate entries from Max's script - are you sure you're running the latest version?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7518.3 In reply to 7518.2 
Hi Michael, I do have the most recent one. I think I am referring to as a duplicate is actually the .js and .htm files for each script in the command folder. I was curious as to why it would display only on the USB version. It does not show up like that when installed and run from the computer. Not a big deal it works :) was just wondering if there was a way to have it show up like the computer version. I have attached 2 images one named computer and the other USB for clarification.
Thanks

Attachments:

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7518.4 In reply to 7518.3 
Hi phlatt5th, maybe OSX has put some backup copies of your command files into that folder and you're getting duplicate entries because of having duplicate files.

Files that begin with a period are by default hidden in OSX Finder I believe, so try going in Terminal to the USB drive commands folder and then do a: ls -la to show all files and see if you've got some duplicate files in there.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All