tablet or mouse?
All  1  2-3

Previous
Next
750.2 In reply to 750.1 
Hi Robert, I think that actually a majority of people overall are using a mouse.

You can use either one just as well - it's not required to use a tablet, it is just that unlike other 3D / CAD programs MoI is set up to work smoothly with a pen tablet if you want.

> Is one better over the other?

Not really... But if you don't currently have a pen tablet then probably you'd be more comfortable sticking with the mouse.

But the pen tablet is really great if you do regular drawing with a pencil and paper and want to try and replicate a more similar feel on the computer.

> Also what tablet is recommended?

I'd recommend the Intuos tablets from Wacom.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
750.3 In reply to 750.2 
I first used Moi Beta with a tablet pc and its really good especially at drawing curves
infacr drawing curves with MoI better then most illustrator type software but thats as side point

when using Moi with a mouse its better then I thought it would be and you dont have to have a second hand hovering over the keyboard all the time which is something i definetly appriciated.

so either way its really good IMHO

anyway I'll probably add a graphics tablet to my desktop machine
in a recent review in 3D World Magazine The Genius (yep genius) PenSketch 9x12 got a really good review
an good inexpensice gfx Tablet thats about £85/$196
review quote "here's a tablet to challenge Wacom's dominance"
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-3