Problem with boolean function

Next
Hi all

I have since 3 weeks a trail version of MOI3D. Some functions are impressive. The Boolean function is not working at all. If I click the function the screen is starting flittering and is not stopping. If I press escape, the flittering is going on in most cases. The only way to get out of it is ALT+CNTR+DEL.
I don’t think that it is a hardware problem as Mastercam an Spaceclaim are working without problems.
Has somebody a tip what I may make wrong?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
7303.2 In reply to 7303.1 
Hi aareminer, if your screen is flickering strangely that's a very unusual problem and the only thing I can really think of is maybe you have a buggy video driver. It's possible that Mastercam and Spaceclaim just by chance do not happen to trigger the problem, video driver bugs can be like that.

So my main recommendation is to update your video driver and see if that improves things.

Also if you are running a virus checking system may be that's interfering with MoI in some way so try temporarily disabling that and see if that makes any difference.

But a flickering screen that does not go away until you do Ctrl+Alt+Delete sounds very much like a video driver problem to me.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All