MOI is Blocked
All  1-11  12-15

Previous
Next
723.12 In reply to 723.11 
Hi Brian,

> In some 5 years I am sure I have never had a problem that can be blamed on IE. ---any version!

I'm sure that's correct, but I doubt that the other software you have used in the past 5 years integrates with IE in quite the same manner that MoI does. One bad side effect of this integration is that it makes MoI more vulnerable than other programs to some kinds of installation or configuration glitches in IE.

The few people who have previously ran across that problem have been able to fix it either by using the new IE7 "Reset" button that I described earlier, or in one case by uninstalling IE7 and going back to IE6.

That has pretty well narrowed it down to some kind of configuration problem in the IE7 installation...

Unfortunately it's a bit tough to figure out exactly what specific thing is messed up in the registry to cause this to happen. I'll poke around a bit more and see if I can find anything.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
723.13 In reply to 723.12 
Ok, after poking around I did find one particular entry in the system registry for IE that if missing or mangled somehow could prevent the parts of IE that MoI uses from working properly.

I was able to tweak things to prevent this from happening, so hopefully this should be solved in the next beta.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
723.14 In reply to 723.1 
Hi Juan,
Moi under blockade or windows ???
BestReg`s EDDI

EDITED: 8 Jul 2007 by EDDI

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
723.15 In reply to 723.13 
I have been reading a Dreamweaver manual where it has a setting to get your works analysed for compliance to all the different browsers.

How many DECADES to get a basic universal system? What's happening with Collada etc?

Brian, they say, -----wishful thinking!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-11  12-15