Connexion settings on Mac
All  1-4  5-9

Previous
Next
7200.5 In reply to 7200.4 
Hi Chipp,

> but when I exported the Moi config I got the code below-- perhaps a change in the XML and then import?

Certainly worth a try!

> One thing of interest is that it is necessary to actually edit the MoI connexion settings before it would take
> effect in MoI. Pretty much a trial and error sort of process. If you have any advice

Sorry I don't know what's going on with that. Just to be clear you mean you did not see any effect with the "*Any Application* setting in the driver until you modified some of MoI's own settings inside the MoI Options dialog box? Or do you mean the MoI section of the driver options?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7200.6 In reply to 7200.5 
To be clear, I meant it would not take effect until I changed the connexion settings within the MoI Options dialog box (inside MoI).
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7200.7 In reply to 7200.6 
Hi Chipp,

> To be clear, I meant it would not take effect until I changed the connexion settings
> within the MoI Options dialog box (inside MoI).

Hmmm, I don't really understand what would cause that - the things controlled by the MoI options dialog box only change what MoI itself does to the information it receives. The drive settings are totally separate from that... or at least as far as I know.

Maybe there's just some kind of delay before changes to driver settings kick in or something like that?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7200.8 In reply to 7200.7 
Perhaps you are correct. I'll check it out and let you know. FWIW, the connexion with MoI is working great now...a very nice way to model!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7200.9 In reply to 7200.8 
Michael,

Just to close the loop, you were correct. Once I make a change in the connexion driver settings (Mac) it reflects after a couple of seconds in MoI without having to check the MoI Option panel.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-4  5-9