custom IU

Next
I seem to have loss MOI's tool icons after I installed the Custom UI. Somethings must be in the wrong place, help?
Image Attachments:
Size: 138.3 KB, Downloaded: 97 times, Dimensions: 721x804px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7144.2 In reply to 7144.1 
Hi Mike, there's definitely something wrong with the install there, did you possibly do something like entirely replace the existing UI folder with the one in the custom UI?

I guess it looks like you've somehow managed to delete the \icons sub-folder or something like that.

To install the custom UI, you need to unzip it and copy the files over into the regular MoI UI folder, and just one file named CommandBar.htm will get overwritten. You don't want to delete the existing stuff like it seems you've ended up doing somehow.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7144.3 In reply to 7144.1 
I guess take a look at the \ui\icons sub-folder. That's probably what is missing to get a result looking like what you show there... Because it appears you've got other things like the side pane still there, but nothing from the icons sub-folder.

If you need to re-install it, you can get a new download of the installer at http://moi3d.com/reinstall.htm

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7144.4 In reply to 7144.3 
Hi Michael,

I have it working thanks to your direction. Is there a master list of scripts and how to install them any where?

Thanks!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7144.5 In reply to 7144.4 
Hi Mike, the closest thing to a master list of scripts is Petr's page which has a bunch of them collected. Go to http://moi3d.com and then the Resources page, and the link to it is in the top section there.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All