Screen not refreshing at open

Next
Good Morning, all...

I seem to recall this was an issue some years back. I've recently moved to Windows 7 and note that each time I first open MOI my options seem to appear and disappear until I minimize or maximize my screen. Seems there was an entry in the .ini file that took care of this. Any help appreciated. Thanks
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Good Morning,

I wanted to clarify that when I open any MOI file for the first time my working panel (tools) do not appear. If I mouse over the position they pop up. Any clues?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7142.3 In reply to 7142.2 
I recently had this come up too. I'm on V2 right now and have never seen this before. It was right after I had to re-install windows after a hardware failure.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7142.4 In reply to 7142.1 
Hi Bob, it's a problem in v2 due to some problem in Internet Explorer happening in recent versions of it, it only seems to happen on some particular machines.

When it happens you can get things going again by minimizing the window and then restoring it once, after that the screen should look ok and you only have to do that one time per session.

Another thing you can try is to maximize the MoI window and close it while maximized, that will then make MoI open up maximized initially which also tends to avoid the problem.

Another way you can get rid of it is to upgrade to v3 - the problem will not happen in v3 anymore since v3 does not use the Internet Explorer engine anymore for managing the UI.

I'd recommend upgrading to v3 since there are a whole lot of other improvements in v3 in addition to this.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Thanks, Michael...

Appreciate the information. I don't remember Windows 7 doing it when I first migrated. Perhaps it happened with an update. I'll certainly take your advice and upgrade to V3. Hope your holiday season is a joyous one. Regards...Bob
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All