Control point selection

Next
Hi Michael,

Would it be possible to change the way how Invert and SelectAll commands work with control points?

I mean the Invert command would deselect the selected control point(s) and select only all control points of a given object (e.g. curve) that weren't selected. Currently, the Invert command results in selection of all unselected objects. It would be the same behaviour as for edge or face sub-selection when using Invert or SelectAll.

Thanks,
Petr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
703.2 In reply to 703.1 
Hi Petr, that makes sense to have control points work in the same way as edge or face sub-object selection, I'll set that up for the next beta.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
703.3 In reply to 703.1 
Hi Petr, I have tuned this up for the next beta.

There is one slight difference from edge or face selection - invert will only be contained to just the points of one object if some but not all of the points are selected.

If no points are selected, or if all points are selected it will behave the same as now. Otherwise it felt rather strange starting with nothing selected and then doing repeated inverts.

I'm pretty much in the last stages of cleaning things up and fixing bugs, so if you know of any other little things like this that should be cleaned up, now is the time to let me know! It won't be much longer before I'll enter a kind of "lock-down" mode where I will try to avoid changing things except for major bug fixes, to try and avoid introducing any new bugs for version 1.0...

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All