Fusion 7 free!

Next
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Hallo Pilou,

can it also be used for general videos
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7026.3 In reply to 7026.2 
I've been using Fusion since the 1990's. It's a fantastic compositing package. Personally I find the user interface to be significantly easier to use than Nuke.

To put it in terms appropriate for this forum. If Fusion was MOI, then Nuke is SolidWorks.

Fusion is streamlined, easier to learn, equally fast in 99% situations, and has a fantastic set of 3D tools.

However, it's not really for "general videos". It's a node-based compositor. It's not for editing videos. You can use it for things like motion graphics, but really it's not designed for that type of application.

Hopefully Blackmagic will take Fusion & DaVinci and build a Nuke Studio / Smoke competitor.

-Paul
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
I realize Fusion 7 is much more than a render engine, but I'm curious to see if anyone has examples of a rendered model from MoI.

I'd especially like to see a metallic objects, such as watches or jewelry, rendered in Fusion to get an idea of its render quality.

I wish I had a dollar for every "free" piece of software I've spent time downloading to test, so I was hoping someone has already tested Fusion before I spend the time.

Ed
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All