Thinking about Moi visibility...

Next
Ciao Michael and ciao to all the community :)
In these days I'm thinking that Moi hasn't the visibility that deserve!
I'm speaking to some of my friends about this little gem and really a few of them know Moi...and IMHO is really a pity because Moi is really a nice program...and it's even more incredibile if you think it si built by just one people (Please take a moment and do a standing ovation for Michael :D).
What do you think about an official facebook page and also to an official linkedin page to improve the visibility of Moi?
I think that Moi deserve more visibility...so more people can know and try it...and the community can grow more!
these are just my opinions....but i want to share them with you and i'd love to know what do you think about...
and i use this thread also to THANKS Michael for Moi!!!!!!!! :)
Ciao to everybody
Ari
--------

Arian DESIGN

--------

www.arianshamil.com
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6934.2 In reply to 6934.1 
Hi Arian, it's not a bad idea but it also seems like it may increase the number of places that I'll have to go to answer support questions and stuff like that, so there's maybe some downside as far as stretching out my own time to manage it.

Things like that would be a no brainer if I had a sales and marketing department with someone who was able to work on such things with all their time... I do not have anything like that though.

It may be something that I should do in the future but for now I think I'll be more focused on just improving my own web site.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Hi Michael!
Yes...you're 100% right! it's impossible for just one people do everything (is already incredibile what you are doing...)
Anyway....if you'll have need of help for these kind of things...you can count on me ;)
--------

Arian DESIGN

--------

www.arianshamil.com
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6934.4 In reply to 6934.3 
Part (most) of the value with moi just replied.... in one of the more valueable resources (this forum) which is so valuable because of that reply....... :)

Support staff (i, you, marketing) could create a facebook page, but them resource response is "me".... :o

Any of the veteran forum members know that "me" may be a bad idea! Lol
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Hi Burrman!
Sorry but i didn't understand well your post (it's not your fault...it's mine...my english is quite bad :D)
Anyway....just to be clear...when i wrote: you can count to me......i was meaning that if Michael will have need help for something about Moi diffusion (at the moment the unique things i'm doing is to showing it to my 3D "collegue" and "friends") that i'm able to do to help in some way....I'll help with pleasure...
my idea is to be an active part of the community and as community...i think that we must help michael because he is doing an excellent work with moi...but as he says, he can't do everything!
This forum is great, full of resources and full of great users..and imho it must be the principal moi resources..
I wasn't meaning the FB or linkedin pages like substitutes.......i was meaning them just as a "marketing use"....a pages with descriptions, with news, some images and a link to the forum....so people who doesn't know Moi can have more chance to found it..... my only advice was to found a way to make known to the people this wonderful program that Michael has created......I thought they can be a good way to show Moi to the people...
Guys sorry for my english...i've tried to explain myself but it's very difficult to me :D:D:D
Ciao to everybody
Ari
--------

Arian DESIGN

--------

www.arianshamil.com
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6934.6 In reply to 6934.5 
Hi Ari,
Yes, I understand your post. There is nothing wrong with your communication. My post was not a reflection of anything you communicated....

In my post, I was stating the values in MoI as mostly coming from one man.....

I tried to include some humor, which was self deprecating in nature, to myself, being very poor with my communications in forum settings...
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
@Ari:
Hi Burrman!
Sorry but i didn't understand well your post (it's not your fault...it's mine...my english is quite bad :D)

I think it needs to have English roots or spend some years in Anglo-Saxon places :)
living alone without speaking or listen Italians there...that's the only way to understand 100% English language,included humor,very hard to understand,especially when Americans do it :) :) :)
Forgive me Italians if i do this statement,but we all know our limitations to learn English

...so,I've decided to do my next tutorial leaving out me speaking English :) ...just captions !

Benvenuto Ari !
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6934.8 In reply to 6934.7 
Mauro,
When I was in Milan, I used to have people who would pay me to sit and have lunch with them, so they could listen to me talk....

I am kindof "quirky" and often forget that I am in a forum with others that may not "get it"....

It's never intentional, nor is it any type of failure on their part..... :)

Doing the tutes speaking please.... I watch frenchy's, and don't understand a word, but appreciate the flow....
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6934.9 In reply to 6934.8 
Burr@:When I was in Milan, I used to have people who would pay me to sit and have lunch with them, so they could listen to me talk....
I understand them...got an American to listen to talk and interact with him:a "real-time lesson" :)

@:I am kindof "quirky" and often forget that I am in a forum with others that may not "get it"....

that's because English language is the standard way of communicate
I have been three times in USA,when an American meet a tourist that don't understand well English,he get embarassed,don't try to help conversation
We Italians always try to talk to foreign people,most of times being ridiculous and..why not..funny :) using also our famous gestures

Anyway i just watched you video about V-Carve
I understand 90% what you say watching video,surely less if i only listen without watching ;)
WOW...I like the way you talk,sounds cool,it's "groovy"...you could be a rapper :)

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
<< I watch frenchy's, and don't understand a word, but appreciate the flow....

My audio Videos ? :)
http://moiscript.weebly.com/
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6934.11 In reply to 6934.10 
@frenchy: yes, the audio....

@ mauro: "groovy"... well, i AM from hawaii....

I learnd to communicate in italian enough to "survive".... although it probably sounded to you more like " stuck, is my foot mouth in my"... or something close to that... :)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All