Unable to utilize DivShare links here

Next
Hi folks,

I have tried over twenty times now with absolutely no luck to download 3dm files which are posted by members here on the DivShare network such as the following file:

DivShare File - gemstones4MoI.zip <http://www.divshare.com/download/718753-487>

I give up, and would appreciate it if someone could just post the zip file here or a link to a non-DivShare download location since DivShare is a total waste of time for me.

Thanks,

3dvisuals dude
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
691.2 In reply to 691.1 
Your Div link works perfectly! Just wait 3 Second :)
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
691.3 In reply to 691.1 
Hi,
I'm not sure what's wrong..they changed their format a few days ago and I had some broken links, but I thought it was fixed now. I just checked it, and it worked for me. You could try going in through the link on the blog, it's the 6th one down on the right. I'm sorry but I can't upload the file to the forum.. it gets stuck..I get a message saying the server has re-set my page or something to that effect.

If you can't get it, give me your email address and I'll sent through sendthisfile.

Jesse

jdkdesignsATgmail.com

http://www.jdkjewelry3d.blogspot.com/

EDITED: 20 Jun 2007 by JESSE

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
691.4 In reply to 691.2 
Thanks Frenchy,

I did wait each time though, over ten minutes per time x 20 times!

Must be a security setting on my end preventing the download then (I have extremely high internet security settings) so I guess I'll take Jesse up on his offer in the following post to have it sent as an e=mail attachment instead.

Thanks for checking though, and best wishes.

- 3dvisuals dude
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
691.5 In reply to 691.3 
Hi Jesse,

I think it's a security measure on my end that's preventing all DivShare transfers. I tried the blog link route which you offered but had exactly the same results as previously, no luck.

I appreciate your offer to send the file as an e-mail attachment and just sent you an e-mail for that reason at jdkdesignsATgmail.

The Subject Heading is : " From MOI Forum User Regarding your gemstones4MoI zip file " so you can spot it when it arrives. Thanks for the offer to e-mail it and I also appreciate your great posts and designs here, keep up the great work with MOI and thank you very much for your assistance with this!

Regards,

- 3dvisuals dude
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Divshare is one of my favourites... On the other hand I have terrible problems (very slow) with ImageShack

***There is always a better way to do things... Just find your Moment of Inspiration***

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
UPDATE:

Apparently there is an internet security setting on my particular system setup (I have extremely high internet security) which prevents my system from utilizing DivShare but no one else is likely to have the same problem with DivShare files unless they set their settings unusually high like I do.

Jesse kindly forwarded me the MOI Gemstones file in zipped 3DM format and now I can follow all these great Jewelry Design examples and tutorials a little more closely. MOI certainly opens doors for the rapid creation of such things and it's a fun exercise for the imagination indeed.

Issue Resolved - Thanks!

- 3dvisuals dude
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All