Real world project - Property conversion for my severely disabled wife WIP
 1-20  21-40  41-44

Previous
Next
6786.41 In reply to 6786.39 
Hi Martin, that's great that it's in progress!!

re:
> Michael I need to claw back some forum post space .... Are you able to do this
> when you have time or is it something i need to do manually ?

I don't have any automated way to do this, you have to just do it manually by deleting some of your biggest attachments. Go to Options on the upper bar and then choose "Attachments" on the left menu bar, if you have any big file in there delete those and that will probably leave room for more images.

I can't really host all that much stuff directly on the server because the server has limited disk space, so if you need to store a lot of things you may need to use a file sharing service like Dropbox or Microsoft One Drive where they have way more space available, and then put in links to that content over here, rather than directly uploading it here.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6786.42 In reply to 6786.41 
Much appreciated Michael - I will have to scrounge some time and get it sorted :)

Martin
(TpwUK)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6786.43 In reply to 6786.20 
Construction almost complete - Need to save up again to purchase the finishing touches, but the spare bedroom tax has been imposed upon us so this will take longer than anticipated, hopefully the Tribunal will find in our favour and help us to complete this very important personal project.

Pictures are here: https://www.facebook.com/martin.spencerford/media_set?set=a.10205427481341397.1073741831.1080888421&type=3

Martin
(TpwUK)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6786.44 In reply to 6786.43 
WTH????? smh.....

Hope you get it finished up nicely, soon.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-44