mike maynard plastic detergent bottle?
All  1-4  5-7

Previous
Next
6511.5 In reply to 6511.3 
Hi Robert,

> In pic6 I turned of grid. How do you turn off the x,y displayed?

That's under Options > Grid > "Show grid axes".

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6511.6 In reply to 6511.5 
Michael, would be nice to have "Show grid axes" in the main window since you already have "Show Grid".
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6511.7 In reply to 6511.4 
Mike, excellent tutorials you have. Trying to explain your models is not an easy task. You usually need two or three checks from other viewers to catch missing info.
I will suggest, make statements and ask questions in missing info that might help explain some of your detail modeling.

1. You say you can use trim or project. in pic1 why do you have two curves in making the handle cutout. one larger than the other? Being new to Moi I found out that if using trim in this bottle, you have to trim each side separately . If using project you would have to project from center to each side.

2. In pic2 you show copy? was this suppose to be project?

3. In pic3 you extrude from the small curve in the center going out to the back side.

4. In pic4 you blend from the larger curve in the fore ground to the center smaller curve.

5. In pic5 the view is the other side of the bottle being blended from the center small curve to the larger outside curve.

These are my comments, hope you understand them. I will continue with to finish the bottle and will ask questions if I get stuck again.

Thank Mike.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-4  5-7