v3 beta ??

Next
just installed v3 beta

one problem it fixed in v2 which I had a problem with was that starting v2, only the 3d windows appeared with no left or bottom menus.

3d systems tech (from alibre) help said cause might be my graphic card

do think that was the problem. used alibre, blender, rhino trial, and several other 3d programs with no problems.

running the mouse over the left and bottom made items appear. minimize and maximize window displayed the window with all correct items.

after the the v3 beta trail expires can you continue using the v3 beta. might be a while before I update since I just bought v2?

still have v2 installed. any problems with that?

make any difference where I get v3 updated from, alibre (geomagic) or Moi when I do get v3 release? do not know how alibre is going to release v3.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
6508.2 In reply to 6508.1 
Hi Robert,

> one problem it fixed in v2 which I had a problem with was that starting v2, only the 3d
> windows appeared with no left or bottom menus.
>
> 3d systems tech (from alibre) help said cause might be my graphic card

This is a bug that got introduced in Internet Explorer v9, it may go away if you close down Moi while it is maximized so it starts up maximized, or possibly if you right-click on the MoI shortcut and under Properties > Compatibility set "Disable desktop composition".

V3 though does not use Internet Explorer anymore and so will not run into this.

> after the the v3 beta trail expires can you continue using the v3 beta. might
> be a while before I update since I just bought v2?

Yeah the v3 beta is totally separate from the trial, the current v3 beta runs until Jun-22, so it does not expire for quite a while yet.

> still have v2 installed. any problems with that?

No problem with that, you can have v3 and v2 both installed side by side.

> make any difference where I get v3 updated from, alibre (geomagic) or Moi when I do get
> v3 release? do not know how alibre is going to release v3.

Won't make any difference where you get it from, it will be the same thing.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All