group feature in next releases
All  1-10  11-12

Previous
Next
Ok, I see. Look, MoI's is almost excelling at the modeling part right now, for most of the users here I think. But what is missing now is some little more advanced management of the scene, allowing the user to improve detailing and organization. I think closing the gap between the modeling part and the drawing management part would be a good point of focus, and would make the software more valuable. But still this is my opinion. I don't know what is going on for next releases, but I have faith things will come, as for a user like me this is an important aspect of my work.
Merry Christmas!
M.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
6374.12 In reply to 6374.11 
Hi max,

> I think closing the gap between the modeling part and the drawing management part would
> be a good point of focus, and would make the software more valuable.

Yup, I definitely agree, and it is something that I want to work on in the future. The future does not necessarily mean "the very next beta release" though...

There are still more areas of improvement needed to more basic operations that have priority over that area currently.

There are only 24 hours in a day and so it's just not possible for me to do many different features all requiring a lot of design time all done at the same time.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-10  11-12