Construction lines

Next
Hello, just a quick (and hopefully simple) question. I'm trying to set up Moi for use with a tablet, and, being naturally cack-handed, I'm struggling to hit the small marker for the construction lines pop-up menu. Is there a command that I could map to a hotkey?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Oh yeah, would help. And what is the command name for the CPlane? I'd like to bind it
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6356.3 In reply to 6356.1 
Normally you don't need menu for Helper Lines!
Just Click & Drag without release, then relase! :)
After the first call of a function, before the first click of a function, after the first click of a function, before the last click of a function!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6356.4 In reply to 6356.1 
Hi al,

> Hello, just a quick (and hopefully simple) question. I'm trying to set up Moi for use with a
> tablet, and, being naturally cack-handed, I'm struggling to hit the small marker for the
> construction lines pop-up menu. Is there a command that I could map to a hotkey?

Sorry right now there's no way for a script to access that particular thing. But you could increase the size of the marker by increasing the size of PNG image file named MenuLauncherTag.png located in the \ui sub-folder. If you bring that image into a bitmap editor program and scale it up, it should also increase the targeting area of it as well.

@ Max,
> Oh yeah, would help. And what is the command name for the CPlane? I'd like to bind it

Check out here for some CPlane scripts you can use:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=2168.17

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All