Scene Browser Tabs Collapsing/Expanding

Next
Scene browser is awesome. For me, it's an essential part of MoI interface. I'm using it every time, all the time. Even when I'm not clicking to select or filter things I'm glancing at browser pane regularly for checking things.
There's one thing I don't quite get. Why does it start as tabs collapsed?
We already have "browser toggle" button. Instead of seeing collapsed tabs, one can turn it on and off easily for screen space purposes.
As someone like me, who has 2k screen resolution and keeps browser pane open all the time, there's no point of collapsing, expanding them everytime. Nearly everything in UI is highly custimizable except this.
I really would like to avoid clicking expand button three times at every MoI session start. Is there a way to force scene browser tabs expanded at start up?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
6314.2 In reply to 6314.1 
Hi milkywaif,

> There's one thing I don't quite get. Why does it start as tabs collapsed?

That just happened to be the easiest way to code it.

> Is there a way to force scene browser tabs expanded at start up?

Currently there isn't any way to do it. In the future I want to make the scene browser open/close state get saved in a 3DM file and restored when loading that 3DM file again. Then at that point you'd be able to control it at start up by setting up a file and setting it as the startup template file.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All