30 day trial for windows
All  1  2-7

Previous
Next
6306.2 In reply to 6306.1 
Hi william,

> I'm getting an error message when I tryed to download the Windows 30 day trial version.

What is the specific error message?

Is it happening just when you're trying to download the file, or when you're actually trying to run it?

> The alternate trial version is working fine. I'm just not sure if I'm missing any features between the two.

The only difference between them is that the alternate one has saving disabled and never expires. The 30 day trial one allows saving but only runs for 30 days.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6306.3 In reply to 6306.2 
This was the message. I got it on my laptop and desktop. Not sure what this means.

moi_v2_trial_setup.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

And it is during download.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6306.4 In reply to 6306.3 
Hi william,

I just tried downloading moi_v2_trial_setup.exe
Trial link on main page is working fine here: http://moi3d.com/2.0/trial/moi_v2_trial_setup.exe
There must be something wrong on your side.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6306.5 In reply to 6306.4 
O.K. I see my ESET Smart Security put it in quarantine. It is indeed on my end but, never showed up earlier. I'm still good with the other trial version.

Thank you!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6306.6 In reply to 6306.5 
Hi william, yeah it's unfortunately a "false positive" problem that seems to be specific to ESET.

The 30-day trial uses a system called Themida to make it more difficult for hackers to remove the 30-day time limit on it. ESET seems to automatically categorize any program that is wrapped by Themida to be a virus, I'm not entirely sure why they do that you would need to ask them.

If you unblock it, it should work fine and if you're worried that it's a virus you can run it against 30 or 40 different virus checkers as virustotal.com to verify that it doesn't really have a virus in it.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6306.7 In reply to 6306.6 
Thank you Michael. I was able to put the 30 day version on my laptop for a run. It was ESET. I was asking because I wanted to try out the import/export features. So far it works great.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-7