V3 release

Next
Michael,

Firstly, MOI looks awesome and I cant wait to start saving my work! I am hoping to spend some Christmas money, but don't want to buy a copy of V2 only to have to upgrade to V3 shortly after - particularly if I have had access to the beta as part of buying V2. My question is basically, is the full version v3 going to be released soon, because if so I'll hold off buying V2? Reading the forum it looks like people have asked similar questions before but not for a while as far as I can make out. Apologies if this has been answered already elsewhere.

Many thanks,

Joe
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6244.2 In reply to 6244.1 
Hi Joe,

> My question is basically, is the full version v3 going to be released soon, because
> if so I'll hold off buying V2?

It's getting pretty close, but I'm still not sure exactly when it will happen. As I posted in another similar question yesterday, anytime I make a prediction on when things are done it's always wrong.

Sometimes it takes me a lot longer than I initially guess to get to all the final details on things.

So my current guess is that V3 will be out anytime during the next 1 to 6 months, and it's hard for me to nail it down very much more precisely than that. When it gets to within about 3 weeks away from release I'll probably be able to give a better answer at that point but it's not at that point yet.

Sorry I can't give you any really hard concrete answer about a specific date, they way I develop things at a kind of slow and careful rate just doesn't really match up with concrete target dates...

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
That is what I love about you Michael, the way you work.

That is why I love your product and will update to version when it comes available.

You really iron out (almost) all the bugs and taking to make a great easy to use product.

Denis
| CorelDraw Grahics Suite X6 | Moi 3D V2 | Carrara Pro 8.1 | Cinema 4D R15 |

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6244.4 In reply to 6244.2 
>Sometimes it takes me a lot longer than I initially guess to get to all the final details on things.

No worries, thanks for the reply Michael, I know the feeling!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All