Beetle questions
All  1-13  14-17
Thread Split: Some posts in this thread were moved from here

Previous
Next
6100.14 In reply to 6100.13 
Michael, thank you, CSec.zip the use of plug-ins has been resolved, I'm getting like this software.
Hi, Michael, this is a new problem, I put these components have been installed in C: \ Program Files file (x86), the ministry of the interior 3 beta \ 8-1-2013 orders, is there any way to backup, upgrade the software to restore again? Or do you provide has installed plugin moi3D software, let us to download? Thank you very much!

EDITED: 8 Aug 2013 by RONGZHITANG

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6100.15 In reply to 6100.14 
Hi Beetle, there is not any built in method to MoI to backup installed plug-ins, but they are just ordinary files stored in the \commands folder, so if you want to make a backup of them just use the regular Windows file copy mechanisms to copy those files into another folder somewhere and then you'll have a backup of them.

Also when you install a new beta release, it will not have any custom installed plug-ins installed in it automatically, you need to copy any plug-ins that you have installed into the new beta's \commands folder as well. You can again use the regular Windows file copy functions to do that, you can just copy the entire commands folder from the previous beta over into the new beta and say "No" when it asks you if you want to overwrite any files.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6100.16 In reply to 6100.14 
In the future I want to improve the plug-in mechanism so that you would be able to go to some kind of browser UI to pick which plug-ins to install and just push a button to install one rather then copying files around, but that will involve a lot of work to set up and so it hasn't been a priority yet.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6100.17 In reply to 6100.16 
Yes, these instructions can automatically generate better, do not have to spend a lot of time to enter the input, I'll wait for your good news
Image Attachments:
Size: 123.6 KB, Downloaded: 43 times, Dimensions: 717x1094px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-13  14-17