3D View rotation choppy

Next
Hi Michael, MY 3D View port is acting a bit skittish it moves but then it stops and goes. It was perfect until today. A few days ago, I installed Full screen JS the script made it a bit jumpy at first but I placed the styles on the opposite side and all seemed to be well until today. I have removed the script but the 3D view is still skittish, any thoughts?
PS I am working on a 13" Aluminum Mac Book OS X 10.8.4
Thank you.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
My PC at home seems to have a very go-and-stall rotation in MoI - and often the whole PC freezes. And it's all proportional to the amount of objects.

But this is due to an inexplicable hardware issue. (sigh)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6052.3 In reply to 6052.1 
Hi phlatt5th, the full screen script shouldn't really have any effect like that, it's maybe more likely that there's something going wrong with your video driver.

Have you rebooted your system anytime recently? If not that's probably a good thing to try first.

Also is it particularly hot where you are at? Is it possible that your system is getting overheated?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Mike and Michael thanks for the quick responses. @ Mike the view-port was acting up with or without any objects. Michael my graphics card is up to date, all other 3D apps were running well. My little traveling work box is getting on in years though not quite ready to part ways ;) However, I uninstalled Moi brought in a fresh copy ran it with no rotation issues carefully put back all my scripts including full screen. Hiccups gone, Back in business No issues currently!!
A day without Moi is just not acceptable LOL
Thanks again.
Cheers.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All