Plugin Dialog Box

Next
Hi;

There are so many good moi scripts out there and I wanted to have a plugin interface to incorporate these scripts based on category.
So figured out I could use the MOI Option dialog box and modify it as plugin dialog Box. So far I am happy with the result and it works, except there are two problems that I cannot figure out. I was wondering If anybody can help me to fix these two problems.
1. To eliminate the split line in iframe window
2. Limit the size of the Dialog box. Right now the dialog box is expandable

Thanks
-Sharif

Image Attachments:
Size: 95.7 KB, Downloaded: 125 times, Dimensions: 1133x766px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6030.2 In reply to 6030.1 
Hi Sharif, re: #2 - the dialog being expandable is controlled by the script that opens the dialog, there are options that are passed in a string as the second parameter to moi.ui.createDialog(), and if you leave out 'resizeable' from those options the dialog will not be resizeable.

It's generally good for dialogs that may contain a bunch of things in them to be resizeable though.

But anyway to not be resizeable your script that launches the dialog might look like this:

script:moi.ui.createDialog( 'Plugins.htm', 'defaultWidth:43em,defaultHeight:32em' );

As a comparison the one that opens the options dialog is like this (note the 'resizeable' parameter in there).

moi.ui.createDialog( 'Options.htm', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:43em,defaultHeight:32em' );

I'll take a look at your split issue.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
6030.3 In reply to 6030.1 
Hi Sharif, your split line issue is because you're actually getting 2 iframes in there, not just 1 iframe at a time.

You end up getting 2 because the script is looking for an iframe with an id of "StartFrame" (note no space in there), but your initial iframe looks like this:

code:
		<flex_hbox id="UpperContainer">

<iframe id="Start Frame" class="flex"></iframe>
		</flex_hbox>

Take a close look at the id="" attribute that you currently have on that initial starting iframe, note that it has an extra space added into it - that makes a mismatch between what the script is looking for.

Remove that space from the id="" attribute so you just have:

code:
                        <iframe id="StartFrame" class="flex"></iframe>

And that should fix up that problem.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
6030.4 In reply to 6030.3 
Hi Michael;

Thank you! for your quick reply. It works perfectly now.

-sharif
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All