Should I wait for v3?
All  1  2-6

Previous
Next
5944.2 In reply to 5944.1 
<< so I was wondering whether there would be a free/ reduced price upgrade for very late adopters of v2??

No i don't believe!
You can start from now with the V2 and use the Beta V3 without any restriction! :)

EDITED: 8 Jun 2013 by PILOU

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5944.3 In reply to 5944.1 
Hi Dave,

> so I was wondering whether there would be a free/ reduced price upgrade for very late adopters of v2??!

I still have not worked out the details of whether there will be a "grace period" type upgrade yet or not, so I just don't know the answer to your question right now, sorry.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5944.4 In reply to 5944.3 
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply. No worries, I can appreciate that you have lots of other things to deal with at the moment :) I will be sure to stay posted for any update on the upgrade situation, and in the meantime will continue to become better acquainted with the v2 trial version.
Many thanks once again.
Dave
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5944.5 In reply to 5944.2 
Hi pilou
Thanks for taking time to reply. It's much appreciated :)
I may hold out a little bit longer as I still have a few weeks left on my trial version, but either way I am looking forward to getting my hands on v3 soon :)
Kind regards
Dave
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Yes, I find though that it's one of those things that there are enough new features in V3 beta that I wouldn't want to be using V2 any more :P

MoI is one of those programs that I use all the time. For all sorts of different and random things.

I'm pretty sure that if you buy it right now, you won't end up paying any more for V3 than you would if you held out.

For example.

V1 was $200.

V2 was $300 new or $100 to upgrade.

So no matter which option you chose, it was the same price. I can't remember if we get a discount for upgrading (to reward us for being faithful long time members :)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-6