RhinoDay Italy
All  1-3  4-6

Previous
Next
5742.4 In reply to 5742.3 
Hi Michael:
I know all these things...i tried Rhino few time ago,i bought an exaustive book and also come from Autocad 2000-2005,so i'll feel like at home.
I'm attracted by T-Splines and now in Rhino i can have Arion render,so i want to take a look little bit more in depth
RHINO-5 users can test Arion with a free demo version available now(watermarks on render,limited output resolution)

What we "always" need is what we call " the piece of paper"(it's hard to translate,forgive me).It means to get a certificate,a degree or something like that to show
it doesn'matter if you really studied and got skills what certificate says..you must show just something.
Here, what you show come first of all (we are masters of fashion,design,style..etc...)
often,some italians use "tricks" or "shortcuts" to obtain this(we are masters of this too...)
We got many of them in 3Dworld too(teachers,experts,critics,workshoppers,trainers...)
beautiful people that i call them: "beautiful empty containers"

M
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5742.5 In reply to 5742.4 
Yeah if you have previously spent a lot of time in AutoCAD Rhino can then be pretty comfortable since it is set up in many ways to accommodate AutoCAD users.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5742.6 In reply to 5742.5 
..obviously,if course will start,i'll make a whole publicity of MOI3D...sure !!
(..and i'll say that i got the privilege and honor to be in contact with THE MAN that created both sw )
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4-6