Filters
All  1-8  9-11

Previous
Next
5732.9 In reply to 5732.8 
Hi Danny, hmm that's funny that it works ok in v2. That will probably help me to track down a fix.

> Just tried this in V2 and it works as expected is this related to the change over to
> the new WebKit/JavaScriptCore for the UI?

No, it's pretty unlikely to have anything to do with that, all that UI stuff is pretty unrelated to selection logic.

It's probably changed due to fixing some other selection bug or new feature work like implementing filters and it had an unintentional side effect.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5732.10 In reply to 5732.8 
Hi Danny, that helped a lot to know that it worked ok in v2.

I tracked it down to a selection change for the Flow command - for surface to surface Flow it needs to pick individual faces for the base surface and target surface and since at that stage it knows that it only wants faces the selection goes into a kind of "auto drill-in" mode so that faces are directly targeted with a single click without needing to select the top level object first.

That same thing is kicking in for extrude and causing this regression. Now that I know the particular thing that caused it I should be able to fix it up. Thanks for reporting it.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5732.11 In reply to 5732.10 
Hi Michael,

> Thanks for reporting it.

No problem, glad to help out for a quality product :)

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-8  9-11