pinch to zoom and such
All  1-9  10-12

Previous
Next
5671.10 In reply to 5671.2 
Michael,

I would be willing to lend my Samsung Ativ 700T with 10 Point Multitouch screen to you for testing and development if you are interested.. The device also has a Wacom penabled screen. I live in Tacoma so its not to much to meet you somewhere to get this in your hands.. I would really love to see multitouch in Moi for Windows. Seems developers are being slow to adapt even while most new computers are sporting the touch tech.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5671.11 In reply to 5671.10 
Hi Isaiah, thanks yes that would be great, that would allow me to develop it without needing to purchase a whole monitor or completely new machine which I would then need to store somewhere.

Can you please contact me at moi@moi3d.com so we can work out the details?

> Seems developers are being slow to adapt even while most new computers are sporting the touch tech.

Probably partly because of this same issue that I've run into where there aren't any small USB devices that allow easy testing of it on a "build it yourself" type of machine.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5671.12 In reply to 5671.10 
Wow ... now that's what i call devotion to the cause .... God bless you Isaiah for contributing something to help develop MoI

Martin Spencer-Ford
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-9  10-12