New user - Space Navigator request and mac launch oddness.
All  1-4  5-8

Previous
Next
5574.5 In reply to 5574.4 
Thanks for the quick reply, it's not quite it though. I guess I'd want something like Swap3DPanAndZoom. Actually, the Swap Pan and Zoom option in the UI is exactly what I want, toggled off the ortho views work as I'd like, toggled on the 3D view does.

I just remembered that I had been playing with the v3 beta, perhaps that led to the problems with v2.52? I'll see if I can get something repeatable.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5574.6 In reply to 5574.5 
Hi ken, I see - so you want not just different zoom direction but to actually have a different type of motion on the controller to have different results in different views.... I don't believe that anyone has previously asked for something like that so I don't think there is any existing option set up for it. I'll see about adding in one for the next v3 beta.

> I just remembered that I had been playing with the v3 beta, perhaps that led to the
> problems with v2.52? I'll see if I can get something repeatable.

Normally it shouldn't but if I forgot to give each of them a unique Mac bundle id, it is possible for the OSX system launchd mechanism to get kind of confused between them, it's an area of the OSX operating system that's kind of delicate.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5574.7 In reply to 5574.5 
Hi ken, so for the next v3 beta I've added a new setting in moi.ini which should hopefully cover what you want. It will be:

[3Dconnexion]
<....>
Swap3DViewPanZoom=n

I'm not exactly sure yet when the next v3 beta will be out, maybe a couple more weeks yet.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5574.8 In reply to 5574.7 
Thanks Michael, that'll be fantastic.
  Reply Reply More Options