My company is switching to MoI3D
All  1  2-4

Previous
Next
5525.2 In reply to 5525.1 
That is tremendous! I'm glad to hear your company was open to evaluating a different solution. I try to be a MoI evangelist wherever I go and the last company where I worked bought a copy of MoI after I made an effective case for it. I am happy to be an evangelist for MoI. Whatever I can do to help spread the word hopefully helps in some way.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5525.3 In reply to 5525.1 
Hi DesuDeus, thanks very much for showing off MoI and convincing your company to use MoI, I really appreciate that!

I hope that it will be useful for them, it should be a big help for them that they've got you there to demonstrate how to do all kinds of things with it! :)

Yes, definitely if they were needing to do curved stuff a lot that can be pretty awkward in SketchUp - SketchUp is great for the kind of semi-boxy architectural forms that it was designed to do but not so much for things with curves in them.

I hope that MoI will be a good fit for them!

Thanks,
- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5525.4 In reply to 5525.2 
Hi SurlyBird,

> Whatever I can do to help spread the word hopefully helps in some way.

It's actually extremely helpful, since I basically don't do any other kind of marketing like advertising and such.

So this kind of "word of mouth" type stuff is pretty much the only way that many people even find out about MoI at all.

So I definitely really appreciate it! :)

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-4