Required - Someone to do some 'organic' surface modeling

Hi all,

I have a client that needs some surface modeling done, but I am not versed well enough in surface modeling to do the project. I can't see the project taking too long for someone well versed, but I suspect it can lead to additional projects, so that is a plus. I said that I would post on the forum and see if I could send him two or three names of people who were well versed in surface modeling and worked freelance.

Without giving too much detail, the shapes are more or less simple wedges that have cavities that are shaped like human anatomy (i.e. the head). The 3D models will be used to create aluminum molds for mass production.

Please email me your name and, if possible, your web address if you have one with a portfolio. Don Cheke: dcheke@sasktel.net

I won't be doing the hiring, just passing the names along.

This is one of my long term clients that needs this and I can vouch for them. They are always a pleasure to work with and they always pay very promptly. I suspect that you will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but that is standard operating practice most of the time.

EDIT: Just so no one is scared off by the 'anatomy' shapes, facial components (eyes, nose, mouth, ears) will not be required, just the overall head shape. Think of how a road case manufacturer might make a cut out in foam insert to hold a product of a particular shape.

EDITED: 31 Oct 2012 by DON_CHEKE

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All