Multi-command shortcut key

Next
I would like to create a shortcut key that does "CopyClipboard & paste & move" in one shortcut key but don't know what operator to use.

Moi3D is only finding the first command (copyclipboard) and doesn't do the others (paste & move).

Thanks.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5437.2 In reply to 5437.1 
Here is a reference to "Batch processing."
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=3275.3

I have not studied it yet.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5437.3 In reply to 5437.1 
Hi CarveTech - a shortcut key can either have a command name on it (just one) or some script code. So if you want to chain multiple things together in a shortcut key it has to be done with scripting and not just by putting several command names in a row.

But the sequence that you're describing would be duplicating an object and then using the Move command - the Transform > Copy command already does that same job already, so you can just put in "Copy" for the command name on your shortcut key to do that type of duplication + move combination.

Is there something specific about doing a clipboard copy and then paste and then move that is not covered by the Transform > Copy command ?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Thanks, Michael I overlooked that icon. Moi3D has a unique interface. I keep being amazed by the power and simplicity of this program! Simply the best!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All