Render software to be used with MOI
 1-17  18-37  38-40

Previous
Next
..your welcome Stefan...
few months ago they gave a demo -version and some ready-to-use scenes for testing,suddendly changed a lot of things:
quit Fryrender,no more support for all plug-ins(MAYA-C4D MODO-SKETCH UP-RHINO-LIGHTWAVE etc..)new pricing and licensing
Fryrender is still on the top with Maxwell,give faster results but belongs to a small company
this means an heavy work for the programmer to update all plug-ins to the last releases(like in C4D,they changed all from 11.5 to 12)
if i remember correctly,i have read on their forum in the past,programmer that worked on the plug-ins left the company
then,probably, they decided to continue development Arion without supporting all plug-ins, just MAX and XSI
they give - Arion sdk -for sale if someone want to develope a Live plug-in(i hope that this happens in future)
you can imagine how fast will be in the next future render with newest CPU and GPU's getting an unbiased quality
so you also will render animations to that quality,but no live plug-in,no animation
maybe you would consider which application give these features,before buying(if you need that features)

M
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5422.39 In reply to 5422.38 
To bad that they cancelled the demo. It would help me a lot to have a demo to decide if i should buy or not.
Well, maybe they do it again in the future (hopefully).

Regards
Stefan
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
There is also Marmoset Toolbag: http://www.marmoset.co/

Here's a link to a preview of new GPU render coming with the next public Thea version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZUKi8tlycs&feature=player_embedded
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-17  18-37  38-40