anello

Next
Hello Forum of MOI,
I am an Italian designer, sorry but I can't speak and read English. I think that this forum is very fantastic, but I can't use it because I can't read this language I hope that you will create an Italian version of this service........unfortunately would like to ask you a thousand questions but......
only ask you because doing a boleana operation of union between several volumes obtain the surfaces before doing operation lt all exceeding.
after this operation I am forced to go to cancel all the surfaces exceeding to hand.
Otherwise I have a too much drawing heavy and difficult to be handled.
Is there an automatic comand?

Attention of Mr. Brown

Perchè non crei un forum in versione Italiana per noi poveri ignoranti?????
Le immagini sono state fatte con Rhino 4 per l'impossibilità di aprire il file di Moi
di 110 Mb, ma l'oggetto tranne i due raccordi all'interno dell'anello l'ho modellato con moi
beta 29-marzo-07

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
537.2 In reply to 537.1 
Hi Speedy, maybe you could attach a .3dm file that shows your boolean problem?

I think that maybe you are asking about being able to boolean surfaces together to form a volume out of them where they all intersect? There is an automatic way to do this by using the merge boolean operation. Right now Merge is hidden as a special mode of Boolean Intersection. To use it, select all your objects and then run Boolean Intersection and instead of picking any objects for the second set, just push "Done" there. This will merge the surfaces together and extract any common volume and discard excess pieces.

For the next beta I have separated out Merge into its own command instead of having it as a special mode of Intersection.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All