Love MoI3D :)

Next
I've been having a great time messing around with MoI and I can honestly say this program is outstanding. I've tried lots of 3D software such as 3Ds max, Maya, Lightwave, blender and many more, but only MoI offers a very intuitive workflow. It's so fun to model in.

I love using MoI and ZBrush together.

Keep up the good work :)

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5292.2 In reply to 5292.1 
Thanks loveart, I'm really glad that you are having fun using MoI!

One quick note on using MoI in combination with Zbrush - if you want to do modifications in ZBrush you will probably want to send out a finely diced up mesh from MoI by using the "Divide larger than" setting, see here for an example:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=804.26

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5292.3 In reply to 5292.2 
Thanks Michael.

The Moi3D v3 beta is pretty fast and smooth. (All though I had a problem with Moi3D v2 at startup, all icons and text are not showing up. I just do a quick minimize and maximize and that fix it). I'm glad that Moi3D v3 beta is not using IE engine anymore. MoI3D v3 beta rocks my socks.

My PC specs:
Intel i7 2.80Ghz.
16 GB Ram.
Windows 7 64bit SP1.
IE 9.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5292.4 In reply to 5292.3 
Hi loveart, yeah there's unfortunately been some kind of bug introduced with IE9 that has a side effect of making the MoI UI not initially display on program launch on some people's machines.

If you maximize the window and then close it so that it then starts up maximized on the next launch it should then probably go away.

Also like you noticed v3 which uses a different system for the UI is not affected by that problem anymore.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All