architectural tool

Next
Hi ...
Every time I use MoI for my small architectural jobs I am more pleased than the last time. I use it for all my preliminary modeling and always am impressed with the ease and fluidity of the processes.
Thank you Michael.
cheers,
eric
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5282.2 In reply to 5282.1 
Thanks eric, I'm really glad that you like it! Getting that kind of smooth fluid workflow (and trying to remove various little irritations and interruption type things) has been a major focus for MoI.

I know that there's a lot more drafting related features that you'd like to see added to MoI as well and I do expect to get to that stuff to at least a basic level at some point here!

Thanks,
- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
I use it for illustration geometry framework, 3d modeling, Cad plans and image tracing.
Moi is always a very pleasing step in the process, I know what to expect and it delivers every time.

It seems such a break to have a quick loading and robust interface focused on creation with no dialog festival or continuous constraint and exceptions.

I really wish more software designers would put more thinking and effort in the user interaction.

Marc
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All