Wow!...ArtRage
All  1-6  7-10

Previous
Next
524.7 In reply to 524.6 
I remember reading a post where a developer mentioned adding masks and rulers to the tool as being a priority, but that they are focusing on developing a good way to implement it into the UI. Based on reading posts on the topic my best guess is that the implementation will be somewhat like this mock-up posted by a user:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2493

If they do this it would be very cool, and users could create and share their own masks.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
524.8 In reply to 524.6 
>One thing I'd like to see is a paint bucket fill tool, this seems to be missing
> from both Alias SketchBook as well as ArtRage, it would help for doing comic style sketches.
> - Michael

We don't that in the $19 lite edition of Project Dogwaffle either, (www.thebest3d.com/pdp) but you can have a selection mask and erase through that. The fill tool is much more versatile though in PD Pro.

Cedric, love your sketches on 'rosity!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
524.9 In reply to 524.8 
staigerman wrote:
>We don't that in the $19 lite edition of Project Dogwaffle either, (www.thebest3d.com/pdp)
>but you can have a selection mask and erase through that. The fill tool is much more versatile
>though in PD Pro.

I've been contemplating on buying PD for years now. Can I generate interesting textures from it for use on 3d models? Are Wacom tablets supported, like pressure sensitivity and all? Also, the workflow seems untraditional. It doesn't behave the same way as the Photoshop or PaintShop Pro. Give me more reasons to buy it.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
524.10 In reply to 524.1 
Thank you sir! I bought my copy on Friday evening, I have been doodling all weekend :)
Now I just need to learn how to draw like a sane normal person. Thank you again for the link.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-6  7-10