Lighting options Mac/Win different
All  1-6  7-11

Previous
Next
5225.7 In reply to 5225.1 
Hi phlatt5th, re: FullScreen - for that download the FullScreen.js file that is attached to this message here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=5141.17

Then drill into the MoI .app's internal directory structure by right-clicking on the app and picking "Show package contents", then inside there go into drive_c/moi and make a new folder there named scripts, it should be at a sibling level to the commands folder.

Copy the FullScreen.js file into that scripts folder.

Then set up a shortcut key and for the command name put in:    FullScreen.js

Then when you push that shortcut key that script will run, I just tested it over here on my Mac and it seems to be working ok.

One thing to note is that the "FullScreen" script does not actually change the window size, what it actually does is hide the side pane and bottom toolbar so that the entire window is taken up only by viewports and nothing else.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5225.8 In reply to 5225.7 
Michael thanks!!! that is what I was looking for like the old beta 1 days :) working on a small laptop the real estate is prime, this version works beautifully.

PS I originally used the one I pulled it off the resources page and I kept getting a syntax error.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5225.9 In reply to 5225.8 
Hi phlatt5th,

> PS I originally used the one I pulled it off the resources page and I kept getting a syntax error.

There was one version that does not work with MoI v3 - and the Mac v2.5 release is actually based off of the v3 code base.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5225.10 In reply to 5225.9 
Michael, just to confirm If I used the "toggle" script and I forget and exit the program I will lose the default lighting settings correct?
Thanks in advance.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5225.11 In reply to 5225.10 
Hi phlatt5th,

> Michael, just to confirm If I used the "toggle" script and I forget and exit the program I will
> lose the default lighting settings correct?

Yes, that's correct, whatever settings are currently active when you exit the program will at that point get saved as the new defaults.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-6  7-11