Rounding/Conversion Error in Viewport
All  1-7  8-10

Previous
Next
5196.8 In reply to 5196.7 
Hi FDP, no problem, I'm glad you got it all sorted out now!

And sorry about the rounding in the MoI properties panel display adding more to the confusion - that was really a mistake on my part to worry so much about fitting large stuff in there so much, for the next v3 beta that will be switched to not do that extra rounding and you can apply that change to either v2 or the current v3 using the updated file at those previous posted links.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5196.9 In reply to 5196.7 
Oh now that I checked, it turns out that the updated UI files that I posted previously only disable the rounding for "feet & inches" type display, not decimal type numeric display. I'll post another update here a bit later that will disable the rounding of larger values for decimal numeric display as well.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5196.10 In reply to 5196.7 
Hi FDP - attached here is an update for the current v3 beta which should actually disable the additional rounding on decimal values of 100 or greater, to update your installation copy the attached file over top of the old version which is inside of the \ui folder inside of MoI's main installation folder.

Let me know if you are using v2 instead of the v3 beta, on v2 it's a slightly different file that needs to be updated.

- Michael

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-7  8-10