shampoo bottle
All  1-10  11-13

Previous
Next
5038.11 In reply to 5038.10 
Yeah I use Google all the time but for it is hard to find good brand labels.... ;-)

Peace,
Rich_Art. ;-)

| C4DLounge.eu | Our Dutch/Belgium C4D forum. |
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5038.12 In reply to 5038.10 
>>>Magic, It's the power of Maxwell. I have found it creates the nicest light of all the renderers I have tried. The light set up is really simple. just a 3 point light setup. works for most straight forward product shots<<<

I totally agree with you val..i believe Maxwell is the top of all engines,unbiased and not (i use Fryrender:his antagonist...)followed by Arnold and v-ray
just unbiased gives you that kind of lighting,if you have no problems with time computation,that is the choice(they have just few settings...easy to use)
your render is much more better than a studio shot
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5038.13 In reply to 5038.12 
M-dynamics,

I think Fry render is pretty amazing as well. I happened to buy Maxwell when it first came out so I saw no need to buy Fry as it seemed to be doing the same thing. I to have Vray and like it quite a bit. Yes the problem with unbiased engines are slow but I think that is becoming less and less of an issue with each new processor they put out. I would like a chance to play with Arnold.

Val
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-10  11-13