Modeling help for money

Next
Hello, several months ago I bought a cnc machine with Moi installed to help speed things up in my part time shop job. I knew it would take some time to learn how to do this, but I soon realized my basic computer skills are not very good and I am not getting the time to learn how to do all the steps involved accurately. So here goes.

I am looking to hire someone who has spent the time learning how to model with Moi to draw a shape that I make routinely with basic shop tools. I would not expect it to be perfect as I end up adding custom touches to the product anyway. I don't think the shape is all that difficult-I just don't have the basic skills to proceed much/week. If interested in learning the details of what I am looking for, you can contact me at akgdc@prtel.com

Thanks

Tony
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
5031.2 In reply to 5031.1 
Hi Tony,

There's another path you could take, have you considered Engineering crowd sourcing , one such place is GrabCad http://grabcad.com.

There are two places in GrabCad you could try, there is the Request section http://grabcad.com/requests where you can ask if someone could model your item, this is a bit of a hit and miss situation depending how simple and interesting the model is, you could get it in 24 hours or it could take weeks to get or you could contact GrabCad Sales and they will put out for a tender where Engineers who are after work are contacted and they would put in a tender price for the job.

-
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
5031.3 In reply to 5031.2 
Thank you. Several people have already replied and are looking at the piece. I have no experience with any of this stuff so have been confused from
the start. I will look into the places you mentioned. Thanks again.

Tony
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All