Display issues
All  1  2

Previous
5028.2 In reply to 5028.1 
Hi DesuDeus, you mean in the silhouettes of the surfaces where there are not any regular boundary edges?

That kind of jaggy-ness is just a cosmetic issue - you shouldn't really worry about that or let it get in the way of your actual geometry construction, just in general the real-time display is meant to be a quick working display and not a final rendered looking result. I do want to add some method in the future for enabling regular polygon anti-aliasing, it's a somewhat delicate area to work with though since it involves a somewhat complex sequence of querying the card to see what it actually supports - all cards do not support all the same levels.

At some point in the future I should be able to add that, but I don't quite understand why it is such a huge issue for you as you describe here, can you maybe post a screenshot or describe in some more detail how surface jaggies causes a big problem for you right now?

If you have a lot of geometry overlapping on top of itself and causing z fighting issues, enabling full scene anti-aliasing is not going to solve that - those types of issues will remain with FSAA enabled too, with a lot of objects crowding each other you're really more in the area of needing to do more scene management control (turn off objects, etc...).

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2