Import/export formats
All  1-8  9-11

Previous
Next
4684.9 In reply to 4684.7 
Thanks, Michael. I've noticed all the fine tutorial videos for MoI, but they all seem to either assume some level of familiarity with MoI, or deal with a single specific feature. is there standalone documentation, or introductory tutorials for the rank beginner anywhere (rank beginner with MoI; I currently use SketchUp and Alibre)?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4684.10 In reply to 4684.9 
Hi Involute, the regular standalone documentation is here:
http://moi3d.com/2.0/docs/moi_help.htm

And part of that are these tutorial videos:
http://moi3d.com/2.0/docs/tutorials.htm

Those ones go through step by step constructing a few simple models and take time to explain things along the way, they don't assume any existing knowledge of MoI.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4684.11 In reply to 4684.8 
Hi Involute,

"""""""""""I've used inches with them in the past with no problems, but perhaps I've just been lucky.""""""""""""""

Yeah, it was just a recommendation based on some issues I had. I was having some problems getting some models to load, with a "non-manifold" (Not a solid) report.. Although I was sure my model was manifold.. Researching with shapeways revealed there servers work in MM nativley, and my issues were solved by just uploading the same models in MM's. If you upload other units, their servers are dynamically converting the models, which in my case, was resulting in corrupting my solids... Havnt had any issues since, by using MM's as the unit to upload. FYI.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-8  9-11