Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4649.21 In reply to 4649.20 
Sure, a troll takes all that time to write all those long responses. Don't you think it would have been much easier for me to to just say that it sucks? The "It's a troll" is just lame way of immature people like you to respond to anyone who disagrees or shows a dislike. If I were a troll, I would not have taken the time to come up with arguments. The "troll" comments just makes YOU look weak and not me.

Btw, if this program is so "great" as all of you claim, then when does he have so little customers, why isn't it so popular and why are most people willing to spend 2-10 times more on a different product? C'mon tough guys, explain that one to me... unless I'm the one dealing with the trolls. I've learned one thing after 50 years; most great products simply sell itself, period! This one isn't great enough, so it simply doesn't sell. Bye.
  More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Wise man said:

..."Contention is the spirit of the Devil"...

The Devil never did anything short of promote wickedness, and

"Wickedness never was happiness"

Sad.
  More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4649.23 In reply to 4649.19 
> You're just sticking your head in the sand, because all you
> see is just dollar signs with every major release, updates
> however are seen by you as a nuisance that don't bring any cash.

This is just more of the rudeness.

But there is a grain of truth in there that a lot of updates require more work.

Being a single person development team I don't have much time to spare, and one thing that helps me spend time more efficiently is to stick with working on one primary development stream and not try to bounce back and forth so much to different releases.

In general for a release once it is wrapped up I'm then focused on moving on and working on the next version.

I will roll out an update if there is some major bug that really messes things up, for example this happened with v1 that a new Internet Explorer release caused v1 to not work, so I put out a 1.1 update to address that.

So there is a possibility of an update for fixing major problems but like I mentioned I put a lot of effort into a long beta period so that the final release is high quality and if all goes well with it then I'm on to the next version and that version is done. The betas of MoI are widely used by a large number of the user base so they get a lot more coverage than what they might typically get with other programs.

Your assertion that it's all only because of $$$ is both rude and incorrect.

- Michael
  More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4649.24 In reply to 4649.21 
Hi JDonner, you've said your final "bye" now a couple of times.

I will lock this thread now so that last one can actually be your final one.

Thanks for all your understanding about what small single person companies can do!

If you need all the trappings that go with a product from a big corporation that costs 10 times as much, then you're better off with that product and not MoI.

- Michael
  More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Show messages:  1-19  20-24