Felix - bsurfaces

Next
Damn felix

Now you got me looking at blender again..I admit I havent looked at the new version...looks nice..Bsurfaces looks awsome..I wish they had it for modo..damn a whole nother UI to grasp..thank god it's not the old version..that looks awsome..make things suprer quick
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
4629.2 In reply to 4629.1 
jpaluck,

if I can see by myself that this Blender add-on as (great) potential, I'm not surprised others can see it to even it they hate Blender to begin with. I tried my hand with it and after say an hour I got the feel of it. I admit though, all this is still ackward to me, especially using curve but I think I'll be able to use it.

As for Modo and any other paid for programs, I'm affraid you may have to wait in your next life.

I bougth BSurfaces ($40) even if in a few months it will be gpl and incorporated in Blender. I think I'll be able to do at least all the retopo stuff I'll ever need with it and I wont have to spent to much time learning how to use it. But as I said somewhere else, I'll try to do every I can with Moi before anything else.

Thanks,
Felix
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All