Pepsi Generation
All  1-14  15-18

Previous
Next
4475.15 In reply to 4475.14 
Hi Michael and Don,

I did exactly what you suggested Michael and on my first try it didn't work at all. I think I know why, when Moi open and you load in the file, the fillet command as no default fillet radius and I did put in 0.3 as suggested but I must have forgotten to press enter or something like that. Now it works fine. Sometime I wonder if I'm not loosing it as I get older, I make way to many mistake like that for my taste. I apologise for being so...

Sorry,
Felix
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4475.16 In reply to 4475.1 
Ed:

Great render.

<< I made a custom material using a flat photo of a real bottle cap as a label (decal) applied to the model, rendered in KeyShot.>>

What software did you use to apply the label?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Message 4475.17 deleted 4 Sep 2011 by DON_CHEKE

Previous
4475.18 In reply to 4475.16 
YHWH_777 - The label is made from a straight on photo of an actual Pepsi bottle cap, copied using a round selection tool, and saved as a transparent png. The png photo is applied as a label (decal) within KeyShot's material editor. KeyShot has the ability to load images, resize and position them over the model. Great for applying graphics to cars or labels to wine bottles :) The reflections in the Pepsi bottle cap are coming from the HDRI environment I selected in KeyShot.

Ed

EDITED: 4 Sep 2011 by EDDYF

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-14  15-18