4x4 APC WIP
 1-20  21-24

Previous
Next
446.21 In reply to 446.20 
Not a problem at all with any of the fillets. I haven't had any crashes period.
The only thing I did notice and I'm glad you reminded me. When I made the wheels I rotated a profile and then made a four object array.
When I went to mirror all four wheels at the same time it seemed to bring the program to its knees.The mirrored objects weren't even visible for about 10 seconds.
See if you can duplicate it. I just tried it again and it is repeatable. I didn't have any problems mirroring anything else and I used it quite a bit.
Do you need my specs or do you have them already?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
446.22 In reply to 446.21 
Hi Matt, well no crashes is a very good sign that things are going in the right direction! :)

I have the slow mirroring problem on my list. I know what the problem is but it will take a bit of time to fix it, I've kind of postponed it for a while so far because it isn't quite a "showstopper" reliability bug like a crash.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
446.23 In reply to 446.22 
Definitely the right direction! Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

-Matt
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Wow, I never know about delete edges technique to restore faces..
First time I read article I can't understand what are you doing, I thought that some parts of the article was missing. But whe I reread it I made the same thing in moi and was surprised, how is simple to remove holes. I used different methods to remove holes that is not as simple as yours. And how you restore fillet by selecting all edges and delete them was amazing) I thought I know MOI not bad but still there are some features I never know)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-20  21-24