Plimus Download Problem-Help!
All  1  2-5

Previous
Next
4387.2 In reply to 4387.1 
10.1 mb sounds about right.. Did you try to install it???
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4387.3 In reply to 4387.1 
Hi Greg - I don't seem to have any e-mails from you so they may have been intercepted by a junk mail filter or something.

I have sent you a private message in the forum with a new download link - look under the Inbox link in the forum here.

Note that the whole installer is actually only slightly larger than 10MB in size, so getting something around 10MB is actually not an error - that's the correct size for the actual full product!

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4387.4 In reply to 4387.3 
Michael;

I suspected I wasn't getting through via email after reading all the raves about how responsive you are...add my voice to that list. The new link worked perfectly, and I'm now up and running. Thanks!

BTW, I'm very enthusiastic about this project of yours. As a long time product designer who still "thinks" with a ball point pen, I'm not always impressed by more complicated/expensive tools. So finding truly effective usable software is every my goal, and MoI seems to fit the bill for rapid (but accurate) 3D concept generation (much like Artrage fullfilled my need for rapid 2D concept generation) that can also run on my current computer. (There are some terrific software packages out there which are useless without the latest graphic cards...)

Anyway, I'll do my best to spread the word (if I'd had known about MoI, I wouldn't have spent so much time puzzling over the gazillion menu/tool choices in Rhino for so long) and hopefully generate more interest and support for this program.

Thanks,
Greg W
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4387.5 In reply to 4387.4 
Hi Greg, that's great that you're all set up now!

Yes, from what you're describing MoI should be a good fit for you since it's a major focus for MoI to try and be easier to use and not have a zillion buttons and stuff like that.

You'll probably find that after you've spent some time with MoI that Rhino will make more sense as well actually.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-5