Import protocols
All  1-3  4-7

Previous
Next
4361.4 In reply to 4361.3 
Hi Mark, that converter program is actually a completely separate program for MoI, it's not like some of those other scripts that run inside of MoI where you assign a keyboard shortcut to trigger it.

So to run this one you double-click it from the Windows Explorer to launch it, it just runs totally separate from MoI. It will then prompt you to pick a 3DM file to open and then ask you for a DXF file name to output.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4361.5 In reply to 4361.4 
That's why I asked. I didn't know if you could run a completely separate program from within MoI.
Thanks,
Mark
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4361.6 In reply to 4361.5 
Hi Mark, well I could probably cook up a script that would launch the program from a MoI shortcut, but since it is a totally separate program it does not have anything to do with MoI's selection or anything like that.

Do you want something like that, just a shortcut within MoI that will launch the external program?

Again though - once it is launched it is not running "inside MoI" - it's a separate application from MoI.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
No. Thanks anyway. I've put a shortcut for the conversion program into the quick-launch toolbar, and that puts it where I can get to it without having to close or minimize my MoI window. That's all I really wanted.
Mark
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4-7