Sweep Bug?
All  1-9  10-12

Previous
Next
430.10 In reply to 430.9 

Hello Michael,

I've updated my nv quadro FX4600 drivers to last the one right before making of first post - seems to me it's not a problem. I've got a winxp x64 with 32 gb of memory - hopefully it's also will be enough. I've tried to install Moi on my mobile workstation (winxp 32 4gb mem quadro fx 1500 mobile) - and got a same problem! And only one system program, that's installed on both of systems is kaspersky! Maybe, I should put it in "white list" for antivirus.?

Konstantin

No, "white list" is not a solution! I got same problem after attaching of MoI in the "whit list" for kaspersky!

EDITED: 13 Nov 2010 by KOSTACHE

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
430.11 In reply to 430.8 
Hi Konstantin,

As long as I use MoI, I never face those problem.
Try to use different username when login to Windows.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
430.12 In reply to 430.10 
Hi Konstantin, well you certainly have plenty of memory available, so that's not the problem.

I don't really know what is going on, but I can tell you that is an unusual problem.

Could you try the alternate trial version from here:
http://moi3d.com/2.0/trial/moi_v2_nosave_trial_setup.exe
and see if that works better or if it has the same problem?

The regular 30-day trial has this anti-hacking layer around it, and that is fairly complex, it could be part of the problem, the alternate trial version does not have that.

Also you might try disabling Kaspersky completely temporarily and then try running MoI, instead of just putting MoI on its whitelist. That's a little suspicious that is installed on both your systems and you're having the same problem on each.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-9  10-12