Image command

Next
Is there any way to get the image command to hook into the undo history, at least while active?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4274.2 In reply to 4274.1 
Hi Burr, yes that's actually set up automatically.... For example if you drag or size an image you can undo that while you are still within that command.

You don't need to do anything special to activate that, just hit the regular Undo button on the bottom toolbar to undo your last image change.

When you exit the Image command then Undo will be back to its regular function of undoing geometry changes.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4274.3 In reply to 4274.2 
ooops.. Thought that wasnt working for me last night, but it does indeed!!! My bad.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4274.4 In reply to 4274.3 
No sweat Burr - if you run into it again where it doesn't seem to be working let me know if there was some particular operation that you were using.

One other note - if you exit the Image command and then go back into it you won't have any undos in that case, the image undo history is erased when you exit from the Image command, it's meant to just enable undoing tweaks that you just performed in that same command run.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All