there are limit of moi damn!!i love MOI so much!

Next
hello i'm new and i love MOI because like as rhinoceros 3d mcneel right? i love powerfull of rhino and moi but MOI is bester but it's limit than rhino...because there are not export for AI and EMF or best SVG..?because i need svg for graphics vector, see i always open rhino and create curve and export in ai but moi not...damn...but can add new export next version of MOI?
but moi don't convert from polyline to "control points" like rhino 3d...? let me know as soon ilove MOI best GUI and color skin is beautifull!!!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
404.2 In reply to 404.1 
Normaly Export Ai is projected :)
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
404.3 In reply to 404.1 
Hi Tunjin, I'm glad you like MoI!

One quick tip - if you're already using Rhino, you can transfer objects back and forth between MoI and Rhino just by copy and paste. So this is a quick way to bring stuff into Rhino to do some things that aren't possible yet in MoI.

As Pilou mentioned, I do expect to be adding AI format before the V1 release, but it won't quite be ready by the next beta, it will be a few betas away.

> but moi don't convert from polyline to "control points" like rhino 3d...?

Do you mean you want to convert from a polyline to a smooth curve? A method for this is described here: http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=396.2

Thanks!

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
404.4 In reply to 404.3 
ok for export file ->>AI and SVG<<<--

for export blender?in future?

i haven't original rhino but i download version trial so i cant time for "copy" and "paste" object from moi to rhino..

but for "convertfrom polyline to control points" it's big time for process...but to be fast time like "click" but dont like:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=396.2 because 2 or 3 times work time...

i think you can new button name "from polyline to control points" like rhino not why? if you hard for new button then you dont do it ok :-)

moi there are version on linux? i do SUSE 10.2...i can install moi my linux?if not when arrive version for linux?

ok let me know
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
404.5 In reply to 404.4 
Hi Tunjin!

> for export blender?in future?

You should be able to use the current OBJ format support to bring data into Blender right now - I've tried this before and it seems like Blender has a pretty good OBJ import.

> but for "convertfrom polyline to control points" it's big time for process...but to
> be fast time like "click" but dont like:
> http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=396.2 because 2 or 3 times work time...

I guess I don't understand why you would have a lot of polylines around - if you want to have curved shapes, just draw them as curves from the beginning instead of drawing them as polylines first.

Is there something special that you're doing where you have a lot of polylines you need to process?

> moi there are version on linux? i do SUSE 10.2...i can install moi my linux?
> if not when arrive version for linux?

Sorry there isn't a Linux version. It is a lot of work to do different versions, I don't think I will be able to do a Linux version for quite a while.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Yeah, is there some reason you can't use the draw curve tool?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
404.7 In reply to 404.6 
hello i'm back now,

why i do polyline: because it's importante for base(low point) but curve it's good but always control if error point or add poin or ecc.. for me it's long time = attention or precise or add... so polyline it's base where i can point and perfect point place..but i'm not good explain you because i'm not good english ok i will show you pic or movie for example(tutorials for moi) okbut not soon but lately ok?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All